SecurITree runs on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- UNIX / Linux
- Mac OS X
For the best results we recommend the following minimum system
- 1 GHz CPU minimum, more recommended
- 1 GB RAM minimum, more recommended for models involving large
numbers of attack scenarios and/or Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista.
N.B., configurations with over 1 GB of RAM may require a change
to the SecurITree.ini file. See online Help->Using SecurITree->
Memory Errors or call technical support for assistance.
- On a Macintosh: OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Intel Core 2 Duo
Intel Core 2 Duo
- A monitor and graphics card that support at least 1024x768
resolution 65535+ colors. 1280x1024 or higher is preferred.
- Oracle's Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, v 1.8+
Copyright© 2001-2015 by Amenaza Technologies Limited. All rights