System RequirementsSecurITree runs on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- UNIX / Linux
- Mac OS X
For the best results we recommend the following minimum system requirements:
- 1 GHz CPU minimum, more recommended
- 1 GB RAM minimum, more recommended for models involving large numbers of attack scenarios and/or Windows Vista, Windows 7. N.B., configurations with over 1 GB of RAM may require a change to the SecurITree.ini file. See online Help->Using SecurITree-> Memory Errors or call technical support for assistance.
- On a Macintosh: OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Intel Core 2 Duo Intel Core 2 Duo
- A monitor and graphics card that support at least 1024x768 resolution 65535+ colors. 1280x1024 or higher is preferred.
- Oracle's Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, v 1.6+